Woodhouse 110kV Sub-station
Design and construction of a new 110kV sub-station building and compound as part of development of new wind farm. Works involved construction of 2 nr control building, high security palisade fencing, transformer plinths, transformer bunds, blockwork ducts, site services, resin ﬂoor ﬁnishes and raised access ﬂoor ﬁnishes. All works were constructed to ESB Networks speciﬁcation requirements.
- Sub-station buildings.
- CTVT plinths / NER plinths.
- Palisade fencing.
- Site services.
- Internal resin ﬂoors and raised access ﬂoors.
- Design & build project.
- Works completed within 26 weeks.
- Works completed in environmentally sensitive area.
- Health & Safety to ESB Networks standard.