Sligo County Council
McCullough Mulvin Architects, Jennings O’Donovan, Varmings, Colm D'Arcy & Co
Teach Laighne Civic Offices, Library and Administration Centre is a two storey building which accommodates a library, local authority offices, courtroom space for the western circuit, facilities for the HSE and community facilities.
- Mechanical and electrical installation.
- Building fit-out.
- Zinc roofing.
- Natural stone walls.
- Aluminium glazing & curtain walling.
- Retention and demolition of existing structures.
- Working in a town centre environment.
- Working adjacent to occupied structures.
- Noise and dust control and mitigation.
- Traffic and pedestrian management and control.