St. Josephs National School Dundalk
Construction of a two storey extension to the existing single storey 16 classroom school, refurbishment and alterations to the existing school building, demolition of temporary accommodations and associated site works. The extension comprises of 8 no. classrooms, General Purpose Hall and ancillary accommodation with an area of 1,911sq.m. The site works comprise of extended car parking from 38 existing car paces to provide a new total of 51 car spaces, new vehicular set down area, new basketball courts, new hard play area, new paths and associated landscaping, new perimeter fence and perimeter railings and entrance gates with school signage. Works to the existing school building comprises of extensive refurbishment and also alterations to the existing General Purpose hall to accommodate 6 no. Special Educational Tutorial rooms.
- Mechanical & Electrical Installation
- External Cladding
- Fitted furniture
- Multi Purpose Hall
- Internal Finishes
- Working within a live school environment
- School remained fully functional during construction.
- Integrated traffic management and environmental policy
- Noise control measures during school hours
- Tie in to existing building during school shutdowns