Sligo Racecourse Redevelopment
Demolition of existing grandstand. Construction of new grandstand building. Construction of new tote & hospitality building. Remodelling of existing site entrance. Widening of existing race track.
- Precast concrete grandstand.
- Structural steel.
- Architectural cladding and roofing.
- Curtain walling & glazing.
- Building fit-out.
- Fast build construction – 24 weeks.
- Completion of works to meet opening day of race season.
- Retention and protection of retained buildings.
- High level service co-ordination with electrical and TV / PA / satellite systems.
- Irish Concrete Society’s Award