Sligo Institute of Technology
Construction of multiple buildings on existing campus, including new multi purpose centre, 2,480m², new library and administration building, 4,860m². New business innovation centre, 1,860m², refurbishment and upgrade of existing science block, business centre and summer upgrade works.
- Mechanical and electrical installation.
- Aluminium curtain walling and windows.
- Stone cladding.
- Building/library/sports hall ﬁt-out.
- Building ﬁnishes.
- Working on a live campus.
- Traffic and pedestrian control and management.
- Working to programmes within college shutdowns.
- Integration of work into existing campus services infrastructure.