Board of Management Scoile Mhuire
Strokestown, Co. Roscommon
Rhatigan & Co. Architects, ARUP, Heavey Kenny Associates, Noel Farrell & Associates
Kilcawley Construction was appointed as completion works contractor following the original contractor entering receivership in May 2011. Works included a two-storey extension, 1600m² to Scoil Mhuire Secondary School comprising classrooms, laboratories, workshops and ancillary accommodation and the construction of a detached PE Hall 850m², and all ancillary site development works. Veriﬁcation and taking over of works from original contractor.
- External cladding.
- Internal finishes.
- Mechanical and electrical installation.
- Furniture to labs and class rooms.
- Multi purpose hall.
- Working within programme to complete school for new school year.
- Working adjacent to and in an existing school.
- Integrated traffic management and environmental strategy.
- Noise control measures.