Our Lady’s Secondary School
New extension 2659m² and the refurbishment of an existing 2159m² school. The extension is a two storey mix of classrooms, lab rooms and multi purpose hall. The refurbishment works involved the demolition of an existing single storey section of the school and decommissioning of the existing boiler and asbestos removal. Refurbishment of the existing school to mirror the new extension. External works involved new access roads, carparks, bus turning area, set down area, bin storage area, football pitch and basketball/playing courts.
- Drainage and site works.
- Floor, wall and ceiling finishes.
- Mechanical and electrical installation.
- Windows and curtain walling.
- Playing fields.
- Phased delivery of project.
- School remained fully functionally during construction.
- Integration of mechanical and electrical services.
- Noise control measures.