IDA Advance Technology Building – Dundalk
Construction of 3,250m2 advance technology building to include advanced office units, production floor and associated site works which include but is not limited to drainage, ducting, landscaping, paving and tarmacadam. This project was constructed to LEED Silver standard.
- Mechanical & Electrical Specialists. Extensive Coordination of services to be installed. Full Electrical Services installation including Power, Lighting, Fire Alarm and Security. Full Mechanical Services installation including Heating pipework, mains water supply, cold water services, hot water services, Solar installation, HVAC, Air Conditioning and BMS systems.
- Structural steel frame & composite metal deck flooring, fair faced blockwork walls.
- External Wall finishes comprised of Glazed Curtain walling and architectural wall cladding while the roof consisted of an insulated flat roof over office areas and Kingspan insulated panel over production hall.
- Internal Finishes – Suspended ceilings and stud partitions, fire doors and joinery, raised assess flooring, FM2 production floor & associated epoxy finishes, architectural floor wall and ceiling finishes.
- External Finishes – Tarmacadam access roads and carparking, paving & kerbing, landscaping, drainage and ducting, signage and line marking.
- A new 3250m2 Advance Technology Building delivered to a LEED Silver Standard.
- Civil works associated with the installation of a new ESB infrastructure to facilitate permanent power to the site.
- Construction and electrical fit out of ESB Substation.
- Liaising with various stakeholders and utility providers to obtain new connections for water, power, comms & gas.
- Achieving Air tightness target of 3m3/(h.m2) @ 50pa.