Monksland, Athlone, Co. Roscommon
€55m Capital Project, €6m CSA
First phase consisted of the refurbishment of an existing building for office/labs. Second phase consisted of the construction of a central utilities building. mThird phase consisted of the construction of a canteen area to service both buildings.
- Piling – 390nr 450 diameter CFA piles.
- Groundworks – drainage & ducting laid around existing services.
- Cladding – alucobond cladding.
- Glazing – speciﬁc thermal targets required.
- Existing live pharmaceutical plant.
- Separation of existing services to provide stand alone infrastructure for Alexion from neighbouring plant, ensuring plants were kept live at all times.
- Multi stakeholder site, integration and liaison with all stakeholders.