Refurbishment of existing listed building, 1940's Art Deco cinema, to a local community theatre. Works included demolition, new M&E installation, new roof, internal finishes and fit-out for a bar area and tiered seating.
Works involved extensive refurbishment to façade and roof as the building had been vacant for many years. Severe water ingress etc. to the building but works were delivered on program.