Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Working Under the supervision of a Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Preparation of Interim and Final Accounts for Projects.
- Reconciliation of Contract documents versus tender documents received.
- Maintain Project Variation Folders to include all Variations details, prepare and maintain variation log. Monitor Projects requirements in terms of variation notifications.
- Preparation of subcontractor and supplier enquiry packages from Contract documents.
- Review and reconciliation of bills of quantities versus other Design documents.
- Analysis of subcontractor and supplier quotes received for compliance with the Contract documents.
- Appointment of Project subcontractors including assembly of all Contract Documents, schedules of rates, etc.
- Issuing of subcontractor insurances to Paul Keaveney for approval prior to award of contract.
- Issuing of completed eRCT forms to internal accounts prior to subcontractor commencement on site.
- Preparation of internal subcontractor payment Certificates.
- Agreement of subcontractor Final Accounts.
- Maintain subcontractor Project Insurance Register.
- Maintain Site Subcontractor file so that Project Team are aware of subcontractor package scope.
- Assisting with the Preparation of Bills of quantities and pricing of bills of quantities where necessary on tenders.
- Filing all Project records in accordance with the Project Filing matrix requirements.
- Liaising and co-ordination with Kilcawley Project Team where necessary.
- Carrying out site visits and attending Project meetings.
- Prepare reports sections for Contractor Reports.
- Preparation of internal Project Cost reports.
- Review and monitoring of Project Commercial Plans.
- Advising Surveyors/Estimators internally of competitive suppliers and subcontractors where they arise.
- Complete and maintain relevant project paperwork.
- Issuing Project Valuations (KC), PQS recommendation and Architects Certificate internally for Accounts and Cash Flow purposes.
- Monitoring and tracking of Project Retentions post completion.
- Liaising with the Purchasing Department in relation to the preparation of material procurement schedules, specification compliance and the review of requisitions from site.
- Preparation of subcontractor and supplier reports outlining works completed and remaining liabilities for issue to Company accountants.