First phase consisted of the refurbishment of an existing building for office/labs. Second phase consisted of the construction of a central utilities building. mThird phase consisted of the construction of a canteen area to service both buildings.
- Piling - 390nr 450 diameter CFA piles.
- Groundworks - drainage & ducting laid around existing services.
- Cladding - alucobond cladding.
- Glazing - speciﬁc thermal targets required.
- Existing live pharmaceutical plant.
- Separation of existing services to provide stand alone infrastructure for Alexion from neighbouring plant, ensuring plants were kept live at all times.
- Multi stakeholder site, integration and liaison with all stakeholders.