Refurbishment of existing public wards, nurses station, offices and toilet facilities, including mechanical and electrical installations integrating with live services. Facilitating and controlling the safe removal of asbestos ceilings. Controlling and monitoring dust to prevent infection and contamination.
- Mechanical & electrical installation.
- Specialist joinery.
- Partitions and ceilings.
- Floor finishes.
- Internal finishes.
- Integration of new and existing services.
- Provision of safe access and egress at all times.
- Noise and dust control.
- Working in live hospital environment.
- Aspergillus control measures.
- Adjacent hospital wards remained open during works.