Construction of a 500m, 1300mm diameter concrete pipeline, to depths of 7m in rock, to alleviate ﬂood water from Sprackburn Tributary. Including 10nr precast manholes, 34m of interceptor channel, trashscreens, headwalls and monitoring station.
- Groundworks and trench excavation.
- Precast structures- manholes, headwalls and trashscreens.
- M&E for ﬂood monitoring.
- Extensive rock breaking
- Work carried out within the confines of the existing acute hospital campus.
- Environmental controls, dust control to reduce risk of Aspergillus infection.
- Noise and security monitoring due to adjacency to mental health facility.