Kilcawley Construction was founded in 1934 by brothers Matthew and Tom Kilcawley. The cornerstone of the company has always been ‘Excellence in Construction’. Over the past eight decades the company has modernised, grown, and been restructured to meet the challenges of a changing Ireland and the needs of the modern marketplace.
The core business of the company is as main contractor in general contracting. Collaborating with the country’s leading project managers, and architectural, engineering and quantity surveying practices, Kilcawley Construction has worked on a wide range of undertakings. Many of these have culminated in projects which are acknowledged as landmark buildings today.
Kilcawley Construction is the registered trade name of Kilcawley Building & Civil Engineering (Sligo) Ltd.
The Cornerstone of Our Philosophy
- Working as part of the client’s team.
- Use of the latest construction techniques, equipment and materials.
- Thorough detailed project front end planning and work preparation.
- Committed project management.
- Clear and focused project goals.
- Delivery of the client’s requirements, to schedule and on budget.
- Continuous improvement of all aspects of construction.
- Continuous education and skill updating for all employees.